Sunday, October 11, 2009

No More Delays

By Candace September 10, 2009

Excerpts from: http://abundanthope.net/pages/article_3626.shtml

There has been a conclave going aboard the Phoenix for several days. Really "big wigs" in personal attendance from Orvonton. I was asked to attend part of it 3 nights ago. The purpose of my attendance was much around interviewing me and also asking questions around Abundant Hope. Also there were records of posting from my work on GLP, mine and some of the responses and the like. Lots of chatting. This was honor. I was aboard for 5 hours. Esu came around the next morning full of hugs for me, thought I did well, on such short notice. There seemed to be about 30 folks there. I didn't count them, I was in quite a state of surprise much of the time.

And I have been wagged out ever since, but today is better. I had no idea I was going, except Christ Michael [Aton] contacted about 2 hours before and said to prepare, so I did, meaning taking a shower, and going to bed to prepare for the beam me up Scotty process. All I knew before I went is I would be gone longer than previous times and I was not to set the alarm to get up the next morning, because I was going to be wagged.

Well I woke up anyway about the same time I get up, watched the sun and hurried back to bed. Being in these high energies with wispy beings and then coming back has all the discomfort of being in a trash compactor. Ah.... this is a dense place....... I do go to meetings mostly on the Capricorn regularly, but this was very different. I have no information to give regards timing, except there isn't going to be any more assistance to prop up the magnetosphere, except any near the end to prevent too rapid an event, as it still has to be controlled. So far, I think there should be a "proton" shoot by now, but I haven't seen one yet.

On the starship Phoenix
Excerpts from: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/bellringers_corner/people_of_the_lie/news.php?q=1200362779

Esu(Jesus) Immanuel said he would return with the Hosts of Heaven. That has already happened! Because of the prayers of people asking God Aton for help, God Aton has sent His angels, the Hosts of Heaven our celestial space brothers and sisters to help us. Esu(Jesus) Immanuel returned in 1954 and is aboard the starship, Phoenix, the command ship for the Pleiadian Star fleet, orbiting Planet Earth now. You may think that this is total fantasy. You are quite wrong!

I suggest that you look at the stars on a clear night. You will see twinkling stars. Why is that so? You will also see some stars twinkling red, blue, yellow and white. Why? I will tell you why. These stars are strobing the rainbow colors because they are not stars at all. They are starships! We call them spaceships. Many of these starships have come from Pleiades and many of them have been here since the late 1930's.

My Comments: I appears that ascension will start with the magnetic pole shift where the Earth will stop its rotation for several days and then will reverse so that the Sun will rise in the West. This has been delayed by recent ET energy boosts that have prevented this shift thus far, and it appears that this will no longer be used and the magnetic field will collapse naturally into what some have called zero point. Aton said that stasis will begin with this pole shift. Candace said that coming back to Earth after being in a higher density is like being in a trash compactor, and some have said that 4th density is like Heaven and our 3D Earth is like Hell. Many have experienced fatigue and feel like sleeping as much as possible, and this is a sign of our dense living conditions here as we feel tired all the time. Some use coffee or tea to keep us awake, while others use alcohol or drugs to escape this density.

There have been no updates from AA Michael recently and no visible changes or proof, so we should keep an open mind on His words. He mentioned the magnetic pole shift, and it appeared that this is not His responsibility so He did not discuss it in length. He said that the decision time for our soul's future will end by the end of this month, and those who reject the Light will leave to continue 3D on other worlds. Sheldan Nidle said this week that Venus and Mars are being terraformed now for habitation and a planet called Pax is being prepared for our population, but he did not mention whether it will be in this universe or in another, and it may be another 3D world since all of these planets in our universe will move to 5th dimension by 2012. He said that 80% of the inhabitants here will leave to live elsewhere. Many are not ready for 5D and Esu said recently that only about 10% are ready for ascension.

Time will tell.

Rich N

http://richjn.blogspot.com/





---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers